Friday (151004):
When you thought that the end is near, a miracle happened, Subhan Allah (God is Great)! Going in to the staff meeting was the best thing that happened to me today. For once, I saw the 'person' my CEO was since we started this company. I was so glad that he wanted to hear our point of view and took the time to find an alternative, Alhamdullilah (Thank God). From there after, you could see the spark back around the office. Although I have not recuperated, I felt much better at the turn of event. I know that there is still uncertainty but at least whatever that is to come will be way better than where we are right now...
Went home on the first day of Ramadhan feeling relieved; Surfed the net to get more info on my sideline business with the hope that we could progress further in this arrangement. My business partner told me that there was a retailer who is keen to see our stock; a possibile channel? Perhaps... There's always a reason for everything :)
Saturday (161004):
Second day of Ramadhan. Was tabulating my finances. Verdict = short! Was supposed to see my orthodontist but had to take a 'rain check' on that. Was thinking of baking cookies and cakes for Syawal but... don't think that is possible this year. Spent the day researching for more suppliers as well as ideas for the clothes line.
Sunday (171004):
Third day of Ramadhan and I learnt that when I could not process my thoughts well enough, it was better to step back and analyse the situation and think things through before making a decision; CK made me realize that I have to give more room to options (thank you CK for having faith in me as your business partner and for being open). I realized that having your own business is a new ball game all together; its not that I am fearful (hey, having some fear is good as it keeps you on your toes) of the uncertainty, just don't want to disappoint my partner in crime. Am glad that we managed to resolve the slight hiccup we have and work towards our common goal. Here's to a new lease of life! Amen.
Life suddenly seems so uncertain at all fronts but I am not about to buckle under pressure. Its important to keep a clear head (a good sense of humour helps too). No one says life is a bed of roses so I shall take life with a pinch of salt. Hikmah behind everything, Insya Allah!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment